What is your refund policy?
So you’re ready to part ways with RipplePop?
No problem! Lousy refund policies are infuriating. No one wants to feel like they were ripped off. We made our refund policy simple: If you are ever unhappy with RipplePop, for any reason at all, just contact our support team and we will take care of it for you. Now that was easy, huh?
Examples of full refunds we would grant:
- If you were just charged for your next month of RipplePop, but you forgot to cancel before the charge. We are happy to refund you.
- If you forgot to cancel RipplePop a few months back and you have not used RipplePop since then, we will give you a full refund for a few back months. No problem.
- If you tried RipplePop for a couple months, and you just are not happy with us, you can have your money back.
Examples of partial refunds we would grant:
- If you forgot to cancel RipplePop a year ago, but there has been activity on your account since then, we will review your account usage and figure out a partial refund based upon your usage.
- If we had extended downtime or you emailed us and it took multiple days to get back to you, we will issue a partial refund.
Get in touch
At the end of the day, almost everything on the edges comes down to a case-by-case basis. Send us an email ( [email protected]), tell us what is going on, and we will work with you to make sure you are happy.